Below are open positions currently available with Milestone and other entities within the Seventh Amendment Holdings portfolio.
Managing Director, Monolith Advisors
Monolith Advisors is a broad-based wealth management firm offering a full spectrum of services. Unlike many larger, big-brand wealth management firms that simply place clients into a predetermined strategy template, Monolith’s advisors truly get to know you and develop a personalized, collaborative strategy — one that you can follow even as the market changes and your life unfolds.
The Managing Director of Monolith Advisors, LLC is a unique opportunity to be a part of a specialized, boutique firm, making a true impact on the financial and personal lives of the clients they serve. The Director is a broad leadership position within the organization’s Seventh Amendment Holdings set of companies. The successful candidate will need to bring a true empathy and relationship focus when dealing with clients across the country, as an integral part of the role will be focused on client facing financial planning and asset allocation strategy. They must be agile and have the ability to function in a flexible work environment, establishing lines of communication, systems, and processes that align the “Monolith” approach of financial planning with the goals and values of the Seventh Amendment companies as a whole. The Director will be a contributing member of a high energy, high impact, motivated team. They will need to be able to collaborate and function independently in this evolving and growing organization.
The position calls for an individual with in depth understanding of capital markets and related opportunities in alternative and traditional asset choices. It will be important for the Director to understand the operational aspects/workflows related to the selection, on-boarding, and maintenance of investment products/solutions (alternative/traditional), as well as considering connectivity aspects between asset managers, product platform providers and custodians, including trading practices/processes.
This role reports directly to the CEO and will work closely with advisors and clients on various topics, focused primarily on investment views and related rationale.
The successful candidate will bring expertise in financial planning and asset allocation strategy. As a financial leader to Monolith’s clients, the Director will:
- Head Enterprise Investments & Acquisitions (EI&A) across 3-divisonal functions; Investment Offering, Investment Consulting, Research Offering.
- Understand and articulate investment strategies, portfolio construction concepts and market analysis.
- Manage all inquiries in support of Advisor teams, the firm’s Management.
- Pro-actively monitor investment solutions/content, and related investment opportunities and be able to channel related communication to Monolith clients and management
- Utilize the firm’s resources to manage the professional experience that clients experience day to day.
- Manage the performance of the investment activity for each client by maintaining proficiency in Monolith’s portfolio management.
- Control all trade and compliance for the firm.
- Be responsible for scaling of the firm to $250,000,000 in AUM. Currently at $75M AUM.
- Design, establish, and maintain an organized work structure to effectively meet set goals and objectives.
- Manage the SEC compliance program, recruit and retain advisors and seek growth opportunities for the firm.
- Manage the relationships with Morningstar, TD Ameritrade, DA Davidson and Charles Schwab.
Qualifications: Education & Experience
The candidate should have professional verbal, written communication, and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to motivate self and others to produce high-quality output, possibly within tight timeframes and while simultaneously managing several projects. The position requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and offers an attractive development path to equity participation with Seventh Amendment Holdings.
Additionally, the Director will need:
- Minimum 5-10 years in the financial services industry
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA, CFA or CIMA preferred
- Broad understanding and background in manager research, asset allocation, portfolio construction, investment vehicles, and analytical tools/technologies
- In-depth knowledge of Analytical Tools/Database applications (e.g. Morningstar, PSN, Zephyr)
- Working knowledge of Market Data systems; Bloomberg, Factset, Thomson One, etc.
- Understanding of third party money manager structures (Single Contract, Dual Contract, Direct, etc.) and access points (custodial platforms, product platform providers, direct manager access)
- Significant Portfolio Management Experience. Significant Charles Schwab Custodian interface experience preferred
- Flexibility to travel up to 30% in support of Monolith activities
- The firm is SEC regulated only. No FINRA regulations.
- Licenses & Certifications: Series 63, Series 65, Series 7 (preferred) CFP (desired)
The Monolith Process
At Monolith, our clients share a philosophy of asset preservation over growth. Their path to wealth has not been an easy one, and their preferred method of wealth management is one that is conservative and expertly guided.
Utilizing that approach, we begin every relationship by learning about your goals and expectations. Working with an established network of highly rated asset managers and financial institutions, we guide you through an integrated wealth management process that includes risk analysis, money management, and allocation. After selecting a strategy that best fits your needs, Monolith’s advisors provide ongoing assessment to ensure that your plan reflects your needs and goals as they transform over time.
Services – “Monolith understands the importance of building a solid foundation that will preserve your wealth.”
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning
- Multigenerational Planning
- Legacy Planning
- Investment Management
- Traditional Investments
- Wealth Management
- Asset allocation
About Seventh Amendment Holdings
Seventh Amendment Holdings (SAH) is a suite of companies designed to provide trusted guidance and support to plaintiffs and attorneys before, during and after litigation. Through a range of entities that include a 501c3 nonprofit organization, a settlement planning and consulting firm, a wealth management firm, and a financial tech start-up, SAH is deeply committed to finding and providing the best financial solutions for individuals and families dealing with tragedy.