Eligible applicants must be all of the following:
A female U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
Enrolled in a 3L law school program for the fall 2022 semester.
In good academic standing.
Planning to become a plaintiff trial lawyer.
How to Apply
In an email to email@example.com, provide the following materials:
- A 1,500-2,000 word essay, beginning with a thesis statement (see writing prompt below) with the appropriate file name format: First Name_Last Name_Essay.
- Your closing argument video with the appropriate file name format: First Name_Last Name_Video. Please use WeTransfer to send the video to firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out this useful tutorial on WeTransfer here.
- A Word doc or PDF with the following information:
- First and last name.
- Preferred email address.
- Phone number.
- Name of academic institution and law school program.
- Cumulative undergraduate GPA.
- Cumulative law school GPA.
- LSAT score.
- Law firm where job has been accepted post-graduation (if applicable).
- How you heard about this scholarship.