Eligible applicants must be all of the following:
A female U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
Enrolled in a 3L law school program for the fall 2022 semester.
In good academic standing.
Planning to become a plaintiff trial lawyer.
How to Apply
Submit the below application materials to Dropbox HERE, each with the appropriate file name format: First Name_Last Name_[essay/video].
- A 1,500-2,000 word essay, beginning with a thesis statement (see writing prompt below).
- Closing argument video (see video prompt below).
Then, in an email to email@example.com, provide the following information:
- First and last name.
- Preferred email address.
- Phone number.
- Name of academic institution and law school program.
- Cumulative undergraduate GPA.
- Cumulative law school GPA.
- LSAT score.
- Law firm where job has been accepted post-graduation (if applicable).
- How you heard about this scholarship.