IC 12-15-2-17 Exclusion of resources in determining eligibility for Medicaid; conditions.
b) The office may apply this section only to the following Medicaid applicants or Medicaid recipients:
(1) An individual whose eligibility for Medicaid does not require a determination of income by the office.
(2) An individual who is at least sixty-five (65) years of age when age is a condition of eligibility.
(3) An individual whose eligibility is being determined on the basis of being blind or disabled, or on the basis of being treated as blind or disabled.
(4) An individual who requests coverage for long term care services and supports for the purpose of being evaluated for an eligibility group under which long term care services or supports are covered, including the following:
(A) Nursing facility services.
(B) Nursing facility level of care services provided in an institution.
(C) Home and community-based services.
(D) Home health services.
(E) Personal care services.
(5) An individual applying for Medicare cost-sharing assistance.